0 comments | Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Watching live TV right on your PC is possible these days. Every day more and more people are turning to watching TV on PC because of all the advantages of it. Out of all positive things that can be said about the technology the thing that I find most useful is I can watch TV no matter where I am in the world. Whether I am in my office or on road in course of my official tour, I never miss my favorite programs. I love to watch NFL and many other sports events and for me this technology is a life saver.

Watching TV over Internet is possible thanks to a high end technology that was developed spending boatloads of dollars. But fortunately for all of us technophobes it is very easy to use and you do not need to spend anything near the amount that was invested to develop the technology.

There is no new hardware (adapter card or module) to install and no new cables to lay. You only need to install a piece of software on your PC. The installation takes only two minutes to finish and then you are ready to go. The software is quite inexpensive around 50 bucks. Mind it, 50 bucks is your total investment for life long enjoyment of TV programs (more than 3000 channels from all over the world) on your PC. You do not need to pay monthly fees for this. It's practically free for you for lifetime.

But you need to be little selective while choosing your software, because not all software perform flawlessly. Before buying be sure that you are buying the best software available in the market. Reading some reviews and user feedback before buying would certainly help.

Also check whether your PC configuration and modem speed is enough for the software. The bottom line is: do your homework before buying. And then start exploring the amazing world of 3000+ DVD quality TV channels from all over the world.

Want to know about the software I prefer to use? Click here to know more about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home