0 comments | Thursday, October 25, 2007

re you always fighting about the remote control to the TV? Is there fights about who can watch what at the TV? I would really like to share something with you that really have worked in my house. It's satellite TV on your computer. If you have a 52" plasma TV maybe you don't want to sit in front of your 19" laptop screen... but isn't it better with a 19" then no screen at all?

What channels will you get with satellite TV for your PC? You will get access to 4.000 channels... 4.000! You will probably end up fighting with yourself what program you really would like to see. You can also watch live sport games.

When I discovered this I thought it was some illegal software because to me it did sound a bit to good to be true. I did some research and found out that it's totally legal. There is no catch about this, except the screen if you think that's a big problem. But once again, isn't a PC screen better then missing your program? For me it is.

This satellite TV is also very cheap, there is only a one time fee you have to pay and then you will receive a software which works with all windows versions, then you just install it and then you're ready to watch some satellite TV.

Also this will be a lot cheaper then buying a new TV just so there will be no more fights about who will watch what. If you are thinking about solving this problem I would suggest satellite TV on your computer.

I hope you might re consider your new TV investment and think about TV on your PC instead, a lot cheaper. Read more about satellite TV on your PC here: http://athing.blog.com/2209753/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home