0 comments | Thursday, October 25, 2007

The idea of watching TV on our PC or laptop is not new anymore. There are many busy people switching from their cable TV monthly subscription to PC satellite TV because they realise they can save much more money every year. Elite edition PC satellite TV is a popular software that does the same thing giving its users access to thousand of channels from all around the world.

Actually I was searching ways to watch satellite TV on my laptop months ago. Since I can access internet with UMTS (Universal Mobile Telecommunications System), I thought it would be cool if I could watch satellite TV when I am at work or on my journey to other city. I came across to Elite Edition PC satellite TV 2007, I read and I was blown away because I only needed to pay a low one-time fee and I did not need to pay recurring fee as I paid for cable TV, it is like getting satellite TV freely every month on my laptop. I canceled my cable TV subscription after that because I am rarely at home.

What impressed me was not only the price but the amount of channels and radio stations as well. I can have access to thousand of them, which is very great because I can watch the programs that are outside my country, and sport events are the most important since I am a sport fans. I never wanted to miss watching big game live.

I could literally say that my TV follows me everywhere I go. Having access channels like NBC, ABC, BBC, and more from the US are incredible because I do not have to download every episode of TV show on the net again.

Months later my friend got it as well and he told me a tip, that he connected his laptop through his laptop TV card to his plasma TV when he wants to watch his favorite sport team plays in the big screen. I tried it and amazingly it works well.

Here is a list of the benefits of Elite Edition PC satellite TV.

1. Just a low one-time cost for lifetime access, it is literally free each month!

2. Over 3000 TV channels and 1500 radio stations to access anytime, anywhere.

3. Get channels from many countries.

4. No added service charges and taxes.

5. No additional hardware needed. It requires only simple process, software installation and then watch!

It was funny when I was watching US channel in the lobby of a hotel in Paris, there were eyes staring at my laptop and trying to see what I was watching.

I recently found out that there are other two editions of satellite TV for PC such as Titanium and professional editions of PC satellite TV.

I certainly hope this article can be a valuable reading for all of you. If you wish to find out more information about the offer or price, do not hesitate to visit Elite Edition PC satellite TV review. If you wish to find out more generally about PC satellite TV visit PC satellite TV information.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home