1 comments | Saturday, December 22, 2007

HD (high definition) TV is all the rage these days. DISH network has combined HD with their DVR (digital video recorder) so you can watch and record your favorite shows in crystal-clear high def format. Here's a guide that shows you how a DISH Network HD DVR works, and how you can get one free.

DISH Network HD DVR

I remember the good ol' days - last year - when all I had to record my favorite programs was a VCR player. In order to record a program I had to: 1. set the format, 2. set the start hour, 3. set the start minutes, 4. set the AM or PM, 5. set the stop hour, 6. set the stop minutes, 7. set the AM or PM, and 8. set the channel. What a pain! And if I missed a step, I missed the show.

What a difference technology makes. Now when I record a program with my HD VCR all I have to do is go to the on-screen guide that displays all the programs on satellite TV and click on the show I want to record. Piece of cake.

When I want to watch a recorded show all I do is click on my VCR guide and click on the show's title. No more rummaging through VCR cassettes then having to fast forward through my recorded shows to see the one I want. My VCR displays all the shows I've recorded and even has a short summary of what they're about. One click of my remote and I'm watching one of my recordings

HD DVR Features

In addition to recording my favorite programs, DISH Network's HD DVR allows me to:

* Store up to 350 hours of my favorite recordings in the DVR unit inside my receiver. Now more hassling with video tapes.

* Pause, rewind, and replay live TV shows so I can pause my show, answer the phone or get a snack, then resume watching when I'm ready.

* Record HD programs so I get a near-lifelike picture. The difference really is amazing.

*Record a program while watching another program, and even record two live programs while watching a program I recorded.

The Bottom Line

If you watch a lot of TV like I do and you want to record your favorite shows with push-button simplicity, then a DVR is the only way to go. If you want to record your shows and watch them in crystal-clear high def quality, then an HD DVR is the way to go. To find out how you can get a free HD DVR, click on the link below.

Visit Visit http://www.thesatellitetvguide.com/dish-network-dvr.htm or click on the following link for more information on DISH Network HD DVRs, plus where to get the best deal on their satellite TV service. You can also see their latest special offers and order their satellite service online.

The author, Brian Stevens, is the senior editor for TheSatelliteTVGuide.com and has written a number of articles on DISH Network HD DVRs.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buddha statues come in a variety of poses and styles from the more classical Tibetan and Nepali Buddha statues to the whimsical laughing Buddha also known as the happy Buddha. [url=http://www.mulberryhandbagssale.co.uk]mulberry outlet[/url The Scarlet Ibis is classified with other birds of tropical America who have few or no close relatives except in other tropical regions.. [url=http://www.goosecoatsale.ca]canada goose women parka[/url] Fosrxpuza
[url=http://www.pandorajewelryvip.co.uk]pandora jewellery[/url] Gzhaefyrm [url=http://www.officialcanadagooseparkae.com]canada goose jackets[/url] vsjplgxrf

December 24, 2012 at 9:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home