0 comments | Sunday, February 3, 2008

In the old days you needed an aerial to watch TV, then came the cable providers with the monthly fees and the satellite TV. Then when high speed internet came out, it started to get interesting. It became possible to watch TV on your pc or laptop if you had the proper hardware installed. Now we are one step further.

It is now possible to watch quality tv from all around the world, with ONLY software installed on your pc. And this is not some kind of youtube video that you can watch. This is live satellite TV.

You might think that you need to have technical knowledge, and maybe you are thinking that must be some kind of hardware involved. This however is not the case. All you need is software and an internet connection. The software is not more difficult (if not easier) than checking your email.

So no more satellite dishes, no more software, just pure quality tv on your pc or laptop When you have acquired the software you can watch 3000 channels from all over the world anywhere you want. I myself am currently in Thailand and I can still watch Dutch tv, isn't that amazing.

So to summarize the advantages:

  • No satellite dish or other hardware. So you don't have to build a TV-tuner in your pc, and you don't have to install a satellite dish anymore.
  • Easy to use software. Just click and view. It cannot get any easier
  • Watch TV anywhere you want. Anywhere you have an internet connection and your laptop you can now look at the satellite channels.
  • 3000 channels. So now you can watch 3000 channels from countries all over the world.
  • No monthly fees. A one time price, so no more monthly bills!

Welcome to the age of technology, where nothing seems impossible.

My name is Naithan Weigh and I spend my time in Thailand. If you stay behind on modern technology you are missing out. There are so many things that are very useful and you can get for free or a small price. One of these things is Satellite tv. Now I use it mainly because I can watch Dutch tv in Thailand, but I already used it to cut down on my monthly bills when I lived in the Netherlands. If you feel like learning more then go read my blogs.

This is my blog concerning Satellite-TV.

This is my blog with travelling tips and making money while you travel.

And this is another article about satellite TV on your pc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home