1 comments | Wednesday, September 5, 2007

There are a couple of ways that you can watch TV on the PC. I am going to walk you through each way, and give some tips on each one. Both ways will get TV on your PC, so it is totally up to you how you want to do it.

The first thing that you can do is to buy a TV Tuner card for your computer. A tuner card plugs into one of the available PCI slots in your computer, and then you put the TV cable on that card. The card will come with some software that will allow you to flip through the channels on your cable TV service.

This method is good when you just want an extra place to watch your current TV service on your PC. If you are totally satisfied with the TV cable service that you currently have, this may be an option for you. A good TV Tuner card will run anywhere from $50-$100, and will include all of the software that you need to get going.

The second method, which is what I use, is to join a service that will let you watch thousands of TV stations online. The only thing that you have to do is join the service, and have an Internet connection. That is all you need.

The cost to join a TV on your PC service is right at $50 for everything that you need. Unlike just using the cable that you currently have, you have access to hundreds of channels from many different countries. I have tons of movie channels, sports channels, music channels, radio stations, etc. I am able to catch football games at work, and watch my favorite TV show while I take a break. I love the service that I have.

So, of the two methods that I have mentioned, you can choose which one that you want to do. I love to watch movies and sports, so I chose to use the second option and get a service to watch TV on my PC. It also allows me to watch movies with my laptop while I am lying in bed. And if I go on a trip, I take my laptop with me and have service anywhere there is an Internet connection.

If you want to see what I use to watch TV on my PC, Click Here and be prepared to be amazed.

Watch TV on my PC – The Best Service Available Right Here

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Very informative artical about online tv thanks
Ptv-sports.com Ten sports Streaming

July 6, 2013 at 3:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home